Prince William County Board of Supervisors Chair, Corey Stewart, today announced the “Virginia Rule of Law Act” on WINA’s The Schilling Show.
The Act, essentially similar to Arizona’s SB 1070 Immigration Law, would :
- Enhance Police Powers to Capture, Detain, and help Deport Criminal Aliens
- Direct Virginia law enforcement officials to ascertain, in any lawful contact, the legal presence of an individual, when practicable.
- Direct Virginia jails to release criminal aliens to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after serving their sentence.
- Allow law enforcement officials to arrest illegals without warrant if they have reasonable suspicion that the arrest would make them removable from the United States.
- Virginia Criminal Penalties for Illegal Aliens
- Make it a violation of Virginia law to fail to complete alien registration documents.
- Impose harsh penalties for terrorists and illegals caught with illegal drugs and deadly weapons.
- Outlaw Sanctuary Policies
- Prohibit cities and counties from preventing law enforcement officials from inquiring about legal presence or preventing them from sharing information with ICE.
- Outlaw Illegal Day Laboring and Public Roadside Solicitation
- Allow law enforcement officials to break up day laboring operations.
- Prohibit solicitation along all public roads, crippling illegal day labor sites.
- Crackdown on Human Smuggling
- Prohibit smuggling and human trafficking, especially for sexual slavery.
Stewart currently is working with members of the Virginia General Assembly to establish introduction of and garner patronage for the proposed legislation. Citizens interested in seeing passage of the Virginia Rule of Law Act may lend their support by signing up at Stewart’s web site.
You heard it first on The Schilling Show!
Click to hear Corey Stewart’s announcement of the Virginia Rule of Law Act on The Schilling Show.
What is happening in America now is called chaos. The government must sort out this mess and Arizona Immigration Law is a first step.
Share your thoughts – http://immigration.civiltalks.com
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by virginiaBNN, Rob Schilling. Rob Schilling said: Arizona Immigration Law Coming to Virginia? Yes, thanks to Corey Stewart. Read the SchillingShow.com exclusive: http://tinyurl.com/2w7fmgm […]
[…] un-American & anti-immigrant law, there is a full-fledged campaign to bring this law into our Commonwealth: Prince William County Board of Supervisors Chair, Corey Stewart, today announced the “Virginia […]
It is irresponsible for people today to discuss and act on the assumed problem of “immigration” without talking about the European immigration problem that began in 1492!
Let’s not throw history out the window, by just focusing on blaming Indigenous groups that pertain to south of what today is the United States and Mexican border for being at fault for simply migrating within their continental home land (Western Hemisphere). Fifteenth, sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth century European immigrants truly embodied the meaning of invaders, trespassers and criminals as they collectively, directly and indirectly worked on exterminating the Indigenous population of the Western Hemisphere.
In order to solve the “problem” America has with its living Indigenous population, America needs to acknowledge that they are guilty of genocide, and as a result, they today posses the wealth that belongs to the exploited migrant and non migrant Indigenous population of the Western Hemisphere.
The Golden Rule should be follow!
The Rule of Justice will win!