The Dumler site’s headline banner reads:
Albemarle County Supervisor
Christopher J. Dumler
Fighting for Scottsvile’s Fair share
Dictonary.com describes “vile,” as follows:
1. wretchedly bad: a vile humor.
2. highly offensive, unpleasant, or objectionable: vile slander.
3. repulsive or disgusting, as to the senses or feelings: a vile odor.
4. morally debased, depraved, or despicable: vile deeds.
5. foul; filthy: vile language.
While Chris Dumler’s web site slip may be a simple case of poor editing or designer incompetence, the message conveyed is downright Freudian.
View ChristopherDumler.com as it appeared on March 22, 2013.