For those inclined to support Democrat Jane Dittmar in Virginia’s fifth congressional district, please consider:
- A nominal “Catholic,” Jane Dittmar has received endorsements and campaign money from pro-abortion groups.
- Jane Dittmar believes that Obamacare has produced some amazing results and should be continued with minor adjustments.
- Jane Dittmar has endorsed the quasi-Marxist group, Virginia Organizing.
- Jane Dittmar, claiming to be pro 2nd Amendment, refused to complete the Virginia Citizens Defense League survey.
- Jane Dittmar believes that the student loan debt problem can be solved by conscripting young Americans into National-Socialist-style government labor programs.
- Jane Dittmar, while touting her experience as a professional “mediator” and calling for cooperation while working across party lines, repeatedly has defamed the Tea Party and “GOP obstructionists.”
- Jane Dittmar has been endorsed by notable corrupt and/or embattled politicians such as Barack Obama, Mark Herring, and Terry McAuliffe.
Jane Dittmar, the Merry Marxist, is not the moderate politician that she portrays herself to be. Like Tom Perriello before her, Democrat Dittmar is a political chameleon, whose situational campaign statements must be cross-checked for accuracy, consistency, and veracity.
No rational person would cast a vote for Jane Dittmar on November 8.