Over the past four years, elected Democrats—President Barack Obama, (former) Congressman Tom Perriello, Delegate David Toscano, and others—have suggested or employed coercive tactics in coordinated effort to quell conservatives’ free political expression.
The culmination of these attempts:
- Violent liberal-on-conservative physical confrontation
- Vile liberal-on-conservative “hate” speech
- The “banning” of peaceful political assembly
- The proposed disallowance of conservative speech at public forums
- The political commandeering of local law enforcement
- Unequal treatment before the law for conservative groups attempting to exercise free speech rights
- The destruction of physical property in an attempt to intimidate
- Political favoritism shown to left leaning causes, and more
In his own backyard, Thomas Jefferson’s vision of a free and orderly society—self-governed by responsible and knowledgeable individuals—is crumbling under the dominion of Marx-inspired elected officials. These, and their sympathizers, have become brazen in their oppression campaign as demonstrated by the incidents referenced above and in the video: The Violent Democrat War on Free Speech.
(The Schilling Show thanks political activist, Steve Peters, and former 5th District GOP Chair, Randolph Byrd, for video production assistance.)